Palmeira Vanity Unit - Vintage Oak
A vintage inspired Oak 2 drawer over 2 cupboard bathroom vanity unit. (Basin and tap for illustration purposes).
Handmade to order in our Brighton, UK workshop.
- We use Oak that is either reclaimed or sustainably resourced British or European Oak ensuring your vanity stands the test of time.
- For every sale, we will plant a tree on your behalf.
- Our vanities are all handmade in our Brighton workshop.
- A selection of handle options will be sent to you to choose from to truly personalised your vanity. We are able to provide a variety of new handles, and at times have original vintage handles too which we can offer. Current handle options can be found here - www.furnewal.com/pages/handles
- A new Solid Oak or Quartz countertop can be fitted. We offer Carrara Marble look Quartz, white Quartz or Black Quartz.
- This can be made as a double vanity, or a single vanity.
- As a standard, the unit depth is 450mm and the height is 800mm.
- The finish will be oiled using Osmo Polyx Terra (Terra brings out the grain in the Oak and creates a look of vintage Oak). However, we can be finished using a clear Osmo Polyx or a Honey Osmo Polyx. Please contact us within 24 hours of ordering should you wish to change this.
- Unless painted drawers and cupboard have been selected, as a standard, the insides will be finished with a clear Osmo Polyx finish.
- The taps for this unit can either be wall mounted or counter mounted.
- Holes for taps and a countertop basin will be cut to your specification. Please provide details of these within 7 days of purchase.
- Please contact us prior to ordering to confirm when this will be dispatched by.
- Delivery is free across mainland UK, however if you live in an area that is less accessible please contact us to confirm prior to ordering.
Any additions/alterations are subject to charges. Where possible, discuss with us prior to purchase.
* Please be aware that the pictures in the advert show an example of what the vanity will look like. We spend a long time hand selecting wood we feel has the right look, but the wood grain will vary from piece to piece. When you purchase from us, you can be assured only quality products have been used in the creation.
* All the adjustments will be made to ensure this is installer friendly. The top drawers have cut outs to allow for the waste, whilst the bottom drawers have a 60mm gap behind to allow for the waste to pass through to either the floor or wall.