Walsingham Oak Bathroom Vanity Unit
A simple yet stylish vintage inspired Oak 2 over 2 drawer bathroom vanity unit. (Basin, tap and basket for illustration purposes).
Handmade to order in our Brighton, UK workshop.
- A selection of handle options will be sent to you to choose from to truly personalised your vanity. We are able to provide a variety of new handles, and at times have original vintage handles too which we can offer. Current handle options can be found here.
- A new Solid Oak or Quartz countertop can be fitted. We offer Carrara Marble look Quartz, white Quartz or Black Quartz.
- We use Oak that is either reclaimed or sustainably resourced kiln dried British or European Oak, ensuring your vanity stands the test of time.
- For every sale, we will plant a tree on your behalf.
- Our vanities are all handmade in our Brighton workshop.
- As a standard, the unit depth is 450mm and the height is 800mm.
- The finish will be oiled using Osmo Polyx in the chosen finish. (The vanity in the picture has been finished with Terra. This brings out the grain in the Oak and creates a look of vintage Oak)
- Unless painted drawers has been select, as a standard, the insides will be finished with a clear Osmo Polyx finish.
- The taps for this unit can either be wall mounted or situated centrally, behind the sink. If you require them positioned to the side, please contact us prior to ordering to ensure the vanity is created to allow for this.
- The unit is suitable for counter mounted basins with a standard waste hole of 45mm. Please contact us prior to ordering if your basin style is different to this.
- Holes for taps and a countertop basin will be cut to your specification. Please provide details of these within 7 days of purchase.
- Please contact us prior to ordering to confirm when this will be dispatched by.
- Delivery is free across mainland UK, however if you live in an area that is less accessible please contact us to confirm prior to ordering.
* Any additions/alterations are subject to charges. Where possible, discuss with us prior to purchase.
* Please be aware that the pictures in the advert show an example of what the vanity will look like. We spend a long time hand selecting wood we feel has the right look, but the wood grain will vary from piece to piece. When you purchase from us, you can be assured only quality products have been used in the creation.
* All the adjustments will be made to ensure this is installer friendly. The top drawers have cut outs to allow for the waste, whilst the bottom drawers have a 60mm gap behind to allow for the waste to pass through to either the floor or wall.