Adelaide Oak Bathroom Vanity Unit
A simple yet stylish Oak cabinet over shelf bathroom vanity unit. (Tap, waste and overflow for illustration purposes). The basin forms part of the top so is included.
This is available with 3 different basin styles;
Handmade to order in our Brighton, UK workshop.
- Most selections can be made via the menu system but for any further alterations, such as a custom sizes, please contact us here.
- We use Oak that is either reclaimed or sustainably resourced kiln dried British or European Oak, ensuring your vanity stands the test of time.
- For every sale, we will plant a tree on your behalf.
- Our vanities are all handmade in our Brighton workshop.
- As a standard, for the modern basins the unit depth is 390mm and the height is 840mm.
- As a standard, for the traditional basins the unit depth is 460mm and the height is 840mm.
- The unit will be hardwax oiled in the chosen finish. (Vintage brings out the grain in the Oak and creates a look of vintage Oak).
- Unless painted drawers/cupboard have been selected, as a standard, all internal Oak components will be finished with the finish the same as the external wood finish. A clear hardwax oil finish will be applied to any other areas, such as the inside of the back panel.
- A slotted basin waste will be required you accommodate the overflow.
- Delivery is free across most of the UK mainland, however if you live in an area that is less accessible please contact us to confirm prior to ordering.
* Any additions/alterations are subject to charges. Where possible, discuss with us prior to purchase.
* Please be aware that the pictures in the advert show an example of what the vanity will look like. We spend a long time hand selecting wood we feel has the right look, but the wood grain will vary from piece to piece. When you purchase from us, you can be assured only quality products have been used in the creation.