Adelaide Oak Bathroom Vanity Unit
A simple yet stylish Oak cabinet over shelf bathroom vanity unit. (Tap, waste and overflow for illustration purposes). The basin forms part of the top so is included.
This is available with 3 different basin styles;
Handmade to order in our Brighton, UK workshop.
- A selection of handle options will be sent to you to choose from to truly personalised your vanity. We are able to provide a variety of new handles, and at times have original vintage handles too which we can offer. Current handle options can be found here.
- The wood finish can be select. We offer Osmo clear or Terra. Terra creates a more vintage Oak look.
- We use Oak that is either reclaimed or sustainably resourced kiln dried British or European Oak, ensuring your vanity stands the test of time.
- For every sale, we will plant a tree on your behalf.
- Our vanities are all handmade in our Brighton workshop.
- As a standard, for the modern basins the unit depth is 390mm and the height is 840mm.
- As a standard, for the traditional basins the unit depth is 460mm and the height is 860mm.
- The finish will be oiled using Osmo Polyx in the chosen finish. (Terra brings out the grain in the Oak and creates a look of vintage Oak).
- Unless a painted cupboard has been select, as a standard, the insides will be finished with a clear Osmo Polyx finish.
- A slotted basin waste will be required you accommodate the overflow.
- Please contact us prior to ordering to confirm when this will be dispatched by.
- Delivery is free across mainland UK, however if you live in an area that is less accessible please contact us to confirm prior to ordering.
* Any additions/alterations are subject to charges. Where possible, discuss with us prior to purchase.
* Please be aware that the pictures in the advert show an example of what the vanity will look like. We spend a long time hand selecting wood we feel has the right look, but the wood grain will vary from piece to piece. When you purchase from us, you can be assured only quality products have been used in the creation.